maandag 10 december 2012

Another tutorial: a deer lost its head


 
 
This is the second tutorial I made for the calender I told you about yesterday. It's a deerhead made out of cardboard to hang on the wall, it might look difficult but I assure you it's do-able so why don't you give it a try? I made the deerhead in different styles: a classic brown version, the white one you see above and a shabby chic pink one.
Click on the deerhead  and you'll see the instructions and templates needed to make your own.
Enjoy!

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Peggi, thanks for the tutorial. Of the deer I've seen in the past year and dream to make and 1/1 and 1/12, but did not have time. And you did they, so more. They are very interesting, all different!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hallo Peggy.

    Bedankt voor de workshop. Ik heb hem uitgeprint en ga hem zeker een keer maken.

    Groeten Xandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. You are so clever and very inventive. I love tutorials. Thank you for showing how to do.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Es fantastico, gracias por compartir.
    besitos ascension

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Thanks Peggy! This is the coolest tutorial ever for me :-))))))
    Hugs, Sandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat leuk een Advents-/Kerstkadootje, dankjewel, Peggy! Ik ga die vast eens maken, ik hoop dat het me voor de Kerst nog lukt!
    Groetjes, Ilona

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. It was thus great blank, congratulations and thank you for the tutorial:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen