zondag 9 december 2012

Let's weave a wreath!


How is everyone? I just love this season, it's cold outside and it gets dark so soon ... we even had snow!  I'm  switching to a snuggly state of mind here. Yesterday we trimmed the Christmas tree and today we'll put up the sparkling lights outside. I even replace me hot coffee for hot chocolate and light up the fireplace as soon as daylight vanishes. I found the box with Christmas cd-s in the attic and I'm singing christmas songs all day...jingle bells, jingle bells and all I want for Christmas is you..uuu..uuuuh...

Besides that I've been busy with some promises I made. The swap I made for the International Christmas swap that Caterina organized is finished and on its way to Spain. And I've been busy with making a few tutorials for an adventcalender. The calender is published on a forum for miniaturist I'm member of. I decided to post my tutorials here after they have been 'revealed' on the forum. This way you can also try them out.

The first one is a wreath made out of ribbon

And now for the tricky part...I made this tutorial in pdf and have absolutely no clue how to post that on a blog. So, here it goes! If you click on the picture with the door you should be able to see it.

Knock..knock...
 
Keeping my fingers crossed this will work!
 

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Hallo Peggy,

    Je hebt een prachtige krans geweven.

    Groetjes Xandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Peggy, dankjewel voor de tuto van het vlechten van deze kerstkrans, ik had dit nog niet eerder gezien! En uh, het werkt hoor, als je op de onderste foto klikt komt de pdf tevoorschijn, fijn dat het werkt.
    Fijne zondag en week, Ilona

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Gelukkig het werkt (momentje...ik doe even een klein vreugdedansje hier...)Dank je wel voor het uitproberen!

      Verwijderen
  3. Hi :) Thank you for the wonderful tutorial. I cant wait to try it.
    Hugs Maria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Schitterend, de voordeur van mijn huis heeft er beslist een nodig! Thanks voor de tutorial, Idske

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Thank you for sharing, a wonderful Christmas present.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hello Peggy

    I'm happy, your package has arrived (I have not been able to wait to 25, but it will be a secret until then) thank you for everything and the tutorial also, kisses:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. You are ever so welcome Rosa and I'm so happy you like the miniatures I made for you. I wish you all the best for the coming holidays!

      Verwijderen